Frequently Asked Questions
What payment methods are accepted?
Semi-private and private tours:
The total amount is payable upon reservation, by credit card, Visa or MasterCard. You can pay by phone (418-622-3677) or, only for semi-private tours, you can pay via our website. If you wish to pay by check, you must contact us to make arrangements.
Can I cancel or modify my reservation?
If you wish to cancel or modify your reservation, you must contact us by phone (418 622-3677) or by email (email@example.com).
Cancellation or modification policy:
Semi-private and private tours:
For the guided tour:
- Full reimbursement if the change or cancellation is made more than 48 working hours prior to the visit
- 50 % reimbursement if the change or cancellation is made from 48 to 24 working hours prior to the visit
- No reimbursement if the change or cancellation in made less than 24 working hours prior to the visit
For reservation of an attraction and/or a restaurant:
- Full reimbursement if the change or cancellation is made more than 5 business days prior to the activity
- 50 % reimbursement if the change or cancellation is made from 5 to 2 business days prior to the activity
- No reimbursement if the change or cancellation is made less than 48 hours before the activity
For car rental:
- Full reimbursement if the change or cancellation is made more than 30 days prior to the reservation
- No reimbursement if the change or cancellation is made 30 days or less prior to the reservation and depending on the policy of the rental company
Can I book a tour at the last minute?
You can make your reservation the same day of the activity, if there is availability. The maximum number of people per tour is 8.
You can book a private tour the same day of the activity if we have guides available. However, it is preferable to book the tour in advance.
How can I find my guide at the meeting point?
Semi-private and private tours
Our guide will expect you at the meeting point agreed upon reservation, he (or she) will be there 15 minutes in advance and will wear his (or her) guiding licence. Please introduce yourself to our guide! If you can’t identify him (or her), don’t hesitate to contact us by phone (418 622-3677), we will help you gladly.
Do I have to tip my guide?
The tip is not included in the cost of your activity and is left to your discretion.
Is the visit cancelled in case of bad weather?
The visits always take place, rain or shine. Our guides are familiar with the moods of Quebec weather and will take it into account during the visit. It is always good to get the latest weather forecast in order to wear good shoes and appropriate clothing.
Is it useful to leave a comment on the tour?
Why chose a certified guide?
A certified guide will guarantee you the quality of the information that you will receive. Our guides all have received an extended training and had their judicial record verified by the local police.
What is the difference between a semi-private tour and a private tour?
You will join other visitors who have chosen the same visit as you, but in order to have a personal service, the maximum of participants in the group will be 8 people. Those tours start at fixed hour and at a preset departure point, every day of the week from June 15 to October 15.
You will be alone with the guide and can decide at what time you wish to start the visit. The departure point will be of your choice. Those walking tours or limotours are avaiblable all year round.
What do you advise for families?
The private tour suits families best. Our guide will be happy to interact with children and parents; he (or she) will make sure to choose the best stops adapted to everyone’s desires: tourist attractions, icecream, coffee or other.
In which language do you offer your semi-private and private tours?
Our guides can host you in two languages: French and English.
Our guides can host you in six languages: French, English, Spanish, Italian, German and Portuguese.